T’ai-Chi (Taiji) Classes and Events with Robert Chuckrow. Ph.D.
Note: All Classes Include Ch’i-Kung (Qigong)
The following information was updated on January 23, 2017:
Class Times and Locations
• T’ai-Chi (Taiji) Classes at Trinity Episcopal Church, 7 South Highland Ave. (NE corner of Route 9 and Ellis Place), Ossining, NY:
Saturday Mornings: 9:30–11:30 A.M., ongoing. The first trial class is free. Thereafter, the fee is $84.00 for eight consecutive weeks of classes. All levels of experience are welcome. Note: No class on March 11!
For information on whether or not this class will be canceled due to weather (or any other reason) or its location changed, please go to http://www.chuckrowtaichi.com/Info.html. That information will be available by 8:00 of the morning in question at latest.
• T’ai-Chi Classes at Other Venues:
Wednesday Mornings: 10:00–11:00 A.M. Ongoing T’ai-Chi Instruction for ages 55 and up at the Fox Senior Center, 198 Carpenter Ave. (actually off Carpenter Ave.), Mount Kisco, NY. Fee: Free for Mt. Kisco residents and $3.00 per class for non-residents. Level: Form instruction for beginners and up. Note: Class will not be held on 3/15/17. Information: contact the Mount Kisco Nutrition Center, 914-666-8931. Directions to the Mount Kisco Nutrition Center.
• Also Available
Gift Certificates for one or more private lessons or a block of Saturday-morning classes.
Advanced Classes (not listed here but may be attended with permission).
Corporate and Non-Profit Workshops in Balance Improvement / Stress-Management / T’ai Chi / Ch’i Kung during working hours on weekdays.
• Note: Robert Chuckrow will present a two-hour T’ai-Chi workshop on Sunday, February 19, 2017 (NOTE CHANGE IN DATE), in mid-Manhattan, NYC. Click here for details.
• For Additional Information
• email Robert Chuckrow at: rmp (at) bestweb (dot) net—or phone 914-762-2810.