• About Robert Chuckrow
Articles on Nutrition and Health:
• Sugar and Artificial Sweeteners (updated)
• Traditional Chinese Medicine Herbs
• Causes and Prevention of Leg Cramps
• How Much Protein Should One Consume?
• Water and Other Beverages
• Hunger Pangs—What They are and How to Alleviate Them
• Vegetarianism Pros and Cons
• Why Diets Fail
• Overweight: its Causes and How it Can be Reversed by Natural Means
• True and False Hunger
• Heartburn and Acid Reflux
• A Possible Link Between Digestion and Arthritis and Allergies
• Therapeutic Fasting
• Are Double-Blind Experiments Valid?
• Red Wine?
• Are Supplements a Waste of Money?
• Problems with the Food Pyramid
• Therapeutic Magnets—A Possible Mechanism for Their Alleged Benefits
• Is Canned Mackerel a Natural Source of Omega 3?
• Is High-Fructose Corn Syrup More Fattening Than Cane Sugar?
• Additional Articles on Nutrition and Health
Articles on Kinetic Awareness® (KA):
• Recognizing and Attaining Optimal Alignment of Knees, Ankles, and Arches
• How to Educate and Improve Your Lower Back
• Relieving a Stiff Neck Using Kinetic Awareness Principles
• Is it Possible for Muscles to Actively Extend?
• Extending the Adductor Muscles (Video)
Books and MP4 and DVD Videos Available for Purchase
Links to Other T’ai-Chi, Ch’i-Kung, and Movement-Arts Websites
Sayings—By Famous People, Fortune Cookies, and Others
• Index of Articles and Key Words
• View Site Map
• Visit Robert Chuckrow’s Website on Historical Tuning of Keyboard Instruments, which explains why Bach rejected equal temperament and clarifies the structure of equal temperament and other important tuning systems.
Robert Chuckrow at: rmp (at) bestweb (dot) net.
• Phone Robert Chuckrow: 914-762-2810
• This website was created and designed by Robert Chuckrow, with technical assistance from Jeff Moore, and updated on April 24, 2023.
©2008 by Robert Chuckrow.